16 JUL 2018 | BY JIM ROWAN

if you are buying a Canadian Fishing License for Sunday please be sure to choose the correct license. You want the Sports license and NOT the Conservation License. The conservation license only always you to keep 3 fish from Canadian waters. An FLW pro learned this the hard way when they were here a few weeks ago.

One other note. If you are purchasing a Walpole license you must do it in person or through the mail.


Comments 1